2003 Andy Petree, Paul Menard Chevrolet
2003 Andy Petree, Paul Menard Chevrolet Watkins Glen Road Course Car
This car was purchased directly from Andy Petree Racing, It is a purpose built Road Course car. It was driven by Paul Menard in his Rookie Year at Watkins Glen in 2003. When the car was purchased it was sent to New England where the drive train was installed. The car was never raced in a historic series event, and later bought by Rhine Enterprise where it was repainted, decaled and serviced from end to end. This is one of the few purpose built road course cars left to own.
This car has:
- 6 Piston Brakes
- LaJoie Seat
- Dual Black HVC Ignition & Coils
- 790hp SBII Race Engine
- Jericho Road Race Transmission with Internal Pump
- Nodular Rear Gear with Pump & Cooler
- 22 gallon fuel cell with correct fillers & overflow
- V.D.O. gauges
- Rear window defroster & front window wiper with motor.
Contact us for more information